Addigy Certified Expert (ACE) Course
Enhance your Apple device management skills and become an ACE in your field. Learn Addigy skills with a specialist training provider.
Addigy Certified Expert (ACE) Training Course
- Become a certified Addigy expert in enterprise-grade Apple management
- Two-day instructor-led course
- Train remotely in online classes
- Requires knowledge of device management and the Apple ecosystem.
- Discover more about macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices
A 2-hour certification exam included at the end of day two (retakes available)
ACE certification is valid for 2 years after completion
The Addigy Certified Expert (ACE) Course provides complete training in Addigy Apple device management (macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS). Starting from the basics, the course will carry delegates to an advanced level of expertise.
On the final day of training, students will take a two-hour multiple-choice exam, which can be retaken. The ACE certification expires two years after the exam is passed.
Duration: 2 days
This course is designed for users that need to dig deeper into the Apple ecosystem and Apple device management using Addigy.
- IT professionals who deploy and manage Apple devices (MSPs, ACNs, IT Administrators)
- Technical professionals who help customers choose Apple devices.
- Addigy platform navigation
- Device and user enrollment methods and tools
- Device management workflows, configurations and best practices
- Apple ecosystem terminology and programs
- Automation, basic scripting and remediation strategies
- Working with the Apple and Addigy community
Although there are no firm prerequisites for this course, it’s recommended that delegates have:
- iOS and macOS familiarity
- basic iOS device and Mac computer navigation skills
Introduction to Addigy and Addigy Device Management at a Glance
Explore Addigy company overview, platform navigation and instructions on how to create users and update account settings. Leveraging and contribut- ing to the Addigy Community. Apple, Addigy and ecosystem terminology and acronyms.
Enrolling Apple Devices in Addigy
Understand the Addigy device enrollment process and Apple enrollment methods – including Apple User Approved MDM requirements, Apple Auto- mated Device Enrollment (previously DEP) through Apple Business Man- ager/Apple School Manager, Apple Supervised Mode, implications of Device Supervision and related Apple and Addigy workflows allowed via Addigy’s agent and MDM. (LAB)
Building Scalable Policies & Assessing Device States
Define device states, create policies, policy inheritance, policy catalog, and best practices of policy layouts. Enforcement of MDM configuration profiles. (LAB)
GoLive and Devices at a Glance
Understand how to quickly find information for individual devices. Create views and use filters for better insight into managed Apple devices. Explore how to use the Scripts section on the Devices page. Understand the tools available in GoLive and Remote Control integrations
Defining Device States, Software Deployment and Patching
Configure installs of custom software packages and public software from the Addigy policy catalog. (LAB)
Deploying App Store content with Apps & Books (previously VPP)
Explore how to configure Apple Apps & Books integration with Addigy, how to deploy App Store apps via Addigy policies, and viewing Apple Apps & Books assets in Addigy.
Defining Device States with MDM Configuration
Learn about Addigy’s Apple MDM configurations, custom MDM profiles, Apple privacy controls, requirements and limitations.
Monitoring Device Compliance with Alerts and Remediation
Review Addigy Facts and Alerts, creating & customizing Monitoring items, resolving & remediating Alerts, and optional ticketing integration with alerts.
Advanced Software Deployment, Custom Facts, and Scripts
Understand best practices and a deeper discussion on condition scripting in Custom Software, removal scripting in Custom Software, building Custom Facts, and remediation scripting within Addigy Alerts.
- ACE Training Guide
- Addigy Getting Started Guide
Upcoming ACE course dates
Why get ACE certified?
By the end of the official Addigy training course, you’ll be certified in enterprise-grade Apple management.
- Official global recognition in the mastery of the Addigy
- Career-boosting and reputable credentials
- Gain access to endless networks and resources.
And with our instructor-led online Addigy classes, it’s never been more convenient to learn. Get Addigy certified and bring these advantages to your employer:
- increased security
- maximum reliability
- optimised productivity
What our clients say
We pride ourselves on delivering a great training experience for our trainees. Our focus is on ensuring the course content is suitable for students, at the right pace and answer any questions they have. Here’s what our trainees have said about our training courses.
Had a great time. Was really informative and excellent facilities for training.
Great course and great instructors. Would recommend to anyone.
This course is one of the best I have been on.
The instructor was knowledgeable and approachable.
Book an Addigy training course
- Fill out the form to request a course or tell us your training requirements.
- Our sales team will be in touch within one working day to complete your booking.
Tel: 0203 507 1728
Office hours 09:00 – 17:30
Closed bank holidays
1 St Katharine’s Way
11 Hollingworth Court
Turkey Mill, Ashford Road,
Maidstone, Kent ME14 5PP